Rules & Regulation
- Students are expected to behave with decorum, to obey the regulations of the institute in all aspects and to pay due respect to its Faculty and subordinate officials.
- Loud speaking, loitering or congregating in the corridor and staircases is a source of distraction and annoyance to other and is therefore not permitted
- Students are required to attend punctually all scheduled class and laboratory periods.
- No students should use unfair means in written exams and /or orals organization by the Institute.
- Mobile phones should be switched off during Lectures, or on 'Silent mode'in the Institute premises.
- Damage to the property of the Institute like tampering with fixtures, will be viewed seriously and cost of damage will be recovered from the concerned students.
- Ragging in any form within or outside the Institute is totally banned. Any student found undertaking these practices will be
expelled from the Institute and handed to the low enforcement authorities.
- Fees once paid are not refundable.